- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Website of the Association of Trial Lawyer’s of America.
- Consumer Reports
Website of Consumer Reports.
- Consumer’s Union
Website for Consumer’s Union.
- Federal Trade Commission
Website of the Federal Trade Commission.
- Lawyers and Settlements
Website listing recent class action settlements and verdicts.
- Office of the Attorney General of Pennsylvania
Website for the Office of the Attorney General of Pennsylvania.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Website of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Website of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
- Philadelphia Community Legal Services
CLS is a non profit organization aimed to help low-income Philadelphia residents with legal issues by providing advice and representation in civil matters, advocating for their legal rights, and conducting community education about legal issues. They also provide community education used to inform low-income communities about their legal rights, conducting policy analysis and advocacy, and filing class action law suits to help large numbers of poor people facing similar injustices.
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
Website of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Public Citizen
Website for Public Citizen, an advocacy organization for consumers.
- Public Justice
Website for Public Justice.
- Securities Class Action Clearinghouse
Website for Securities Class Action Clearinghouse.
- United States Securities & Exchange Commission
Website for the United States Securities & Exchange Commission.
Organizations We Belong To
- Class Action and Derivative Suits Committee
Website of the Class Action and Derivative Suits Committee of the American Bar Association’s Litigation Section. Michael Donovan is the Chair of the Consumer Law Subcommittee.
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Website of the National Association of Consumer Advocates. Michael Donovan is a former Chair of NACA.
- National Consumer Law Center
Website of the National Consumer Law Center. The members of Donovan Litigation Group are contributors to the NCLC’s publications.